Sunday, February 17, 2008

Balloon Festival!

I love this picture. It is really hard to get Jesse to let me take one. Ally had on quite the outfit. We determined she looked most similated to put it mildly into the crowd that was at the Nascar Race Track where the festival took place!
We went to the balloon festival. It was too windy and cold to launch, but those things are huge! The balloons only go up because of hot air, obviously because they are hot air balloons, but still, that's amazing!
We got to stand underneath a huge dragon that was about to go up. The wind from the fans blowing the hot air were really strong. The warmth felt awesome because it was a chilly night.

We are remiss that we never got to go to the balloon festival in Alb., NM when Matt and Amy lived there. I think we were too poor even to travel to visit family, that is sad! Now they live in Texas, even tougher to get everyone out there. Anyway, we always heard how cool it was so we decided to check it out. Yep, they were amazing!
These suckers were huge. It has always been my dream to go up in a hot air balloon. I have to quick get to it before I turn into a chicken, I get closer and closer to being one every year. We had a lot of fun and let the kids go on some rides and slides. We are proud of ourselves for going because Saturdays get kinda boring around here. So we were up and doing.


6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love going to the balloon festival. You never realize how huge they are until you stand next to one.

Brynn said...

Fun Becky. I love the pictures and good job for blogging. I love it. I really like the picture of Ally on Jesse.

Kes said...

OH I just love the picture of Jesse and Ally! It looks like that would have been allot of fun. To bad the weather was yucky.

And that's funny that it has been a dream of yours to go up in an hot air ballon!!!

Miss you.
Please say HI to all my YW girls!!!

Ashlee said...

Hey Becky! That looks like a blast! My kids would've ,oved it. I love the pics, too. My favs are the one with Jess and Ally (he should allow his picture to be taken more often!) and you with Adam- you look so pretty!
Ashlee

Sarah said...

hey becky i didn't know you were a blogger. I saw your link on brynnley's blog. cute pictures.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-merubah-data-kk-secara-online